What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
You may review, correct, or delete the personal information you submit to us at any time. You would need to go into your account profile and make any necessary changes. We will delete the information you request, however we will retain our demographic and statistical information about you and keep an archival copy of your information...this will be done anonymously. We will be unable to delete the information from other systems that accessed your information.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Information you post in any public area of the site or place in the searchable Resume database will be accessed, used and stored by others around the world. We will strive to provide a safe and secure environment by attempting to limit access to our database to legitimate users. We cannot guarantee that unauthorized parties will not gain access. We also cannot control how authorized users store or transfer information downloaded from the database, so you should ensure that you do not post sensitive information to ionujobs.com.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may use your information to contact you about ionujobs.com site updates, conduct surveys or for informational and service related communications, including important security updates.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites since this site does not govern those sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. ionujobs.com cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the service, you expressly relieve ionujobs.com from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at 1362 E. Prairie Rd., Midland, MI 48640.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Disclosure of Information To Others
We share your information with third parties who help us in the delivery of our own products and services to you. These third parties may not use that information for any purpose other than assisting us in providing those services or products to you. We will also share information where it is legally required. Information collected on our site is stored in whole or in part in the United States, and may be subject to U. S. law. We may disclose and transfer information if our business is sold or acquired.
Changes to Privacy Statement
ionujobs.com is not intended to children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect information of a child under age 16 and if we discover that we have we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.